||Phase 3: Design work for the Phase 3 drainage improvements i nearing completion by K Friese & Associates. Funding for the construction of Phase 3 has not been identified. When funds become available, work in Phase 3 will proceed.
Phase 2: The bid was awarded to DeNucci Constructors LLC on July 1, 2016. Construction started on August 11, 2016, and is anticipated to be completed in Spring 2018.
Phase 1: Work in the Bayswater Zone has been completed by Williamson County Road and Bridge.
For the weekly construction update, click here.
- Vehicles parked on the street will need to be relocated when work occurs.
- If you wish to preserve items in the right-of-way (custom mailboxes, landscaping, planters, trees, irrigation systems, etc.), you must remove them now. Items that are not removed by the time construction begins will be removed and disposed of by the contractor.
- Mailboxes in the path of drainage work will be removed and replaced with standard units. We are in close communication with the Post Office to ensure there is no disruption of mail service.
- Some driveways will require reconstruction to install new drainage pipes. Driveways will be accessible by the end of each workday. Notice will be provided at least 48 hours prior to any driveway-access interruptions.
- Irrigation systems in the path of drainage work will be removed, capped at the right-of-way line and will not be replaced.
We encourage you to sign up for news and updates under the “Subscriptions” tab.